Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Without a Paddle: Natures Calling

This is a quasi-sequel to Without A Paddle which was a pretty funny movie but I do not think it was deserving of another round at the theaters. Almost the same scenario, but with a different reason to be there; 3 men are out in wilderness searching for a woman, all for their own reasons. Lots of adventure along the way keeps them on their toes and ready for everything as they whitewater raft there way to victory.
Very cheesy characters and old jokes run rampant in this movie and it really made me wonder why there was a writer somewhere thinking that a sequel to the original Without A Paddle needed to be written. I am not positive but I hope that this went straight to DVD so that some early teen/middle schoolers can enjoy this....cuz that is about the only type of humor that this reaches out to.... There are a lot better movies to watch.

My elementary grading scale: Needs Improvement
1-10: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment