Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fired Up

I almost didn't watch this movie, but then I remembered that what I am doing, writing this movie review blog, is much bigger than me. This is for the people. haha. I sat down and forced myself to watch a cheerleader movie. It ended up being very similar to Wedding Crashers, but at a cheerleading camp. After two jocks ditch football camp to join a cheerleading camp all in hopes to improve their chances with the ladies, one finds love, and the other a change of heart from being a womanizer. Wedding Crashers. They get kicked out and then taken back all because of the love they have for cheerleading and one's new flame. Wedding Crashers.
The movie is like any typical teen PG-13 movie and I would consider this to be a very audience-specific film.... the cheerleading community, much like the Bring It On series. So, to all my cheerleader friends, enjoy. To all my other non-cheering followers...you MIGHT enjoy...but definitely not as much.

My elementary grading scale: Progressing Satisfactorily
1-10: 6/6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment