Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Last House On the Left

I tried to watch this film so I could report to you whether it was good or bad. What ended up happening is that I had to turn it off about 35 or 40 minutes into the film. I can stomach a lot of things in movies. I often think about the actors acting out the parts and the lines they are reading and the other technical aspects that go into film-making but The Last House On the Left crossed a few boundaries where it was a little too much for me to watch. This is definitely the most graphically violent films I have seen (half seen). What it came down to was the daughter being attacked by a family of murderers..... that is all I will say about that. If the imagery portrayed in this film does not affect you or make you uncomfortable...may God have mercy on your soul..... That's pretty much all I have to say about that.... If anyone has seen the whole film and would like to add comments... feel free. I guess I kinda wanna know what the last 2/3 of the film are all about.

My elementary grading scale: Incomplete
1-10: Incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment