Monday, March 16, 2009

Kicking the Dog

In a nutshell, here is the movie.... boring, boring, boring, cliche, cliche, old joke, unoriginal situation, boring, boring, bad joke, cliche, cliche..... Sorry to spoil the movie for you. Now you know everything that happened. But really, its about a group of college kids hanging out talking about their boring escapades and drinking. Maybe some can relate, but if you can, I am sorry you have wasted your lives.
The attempt, I'm sure, was to create a dialogue similar to college kids that they could relate to, but what I fear happened was that it became an attempt at how much perverse stories can we fit into 90 minutes. If you want to hear it, just go to a frat party, I watch movies to be entertained. Not my cup of tea. I wish I could get those 90 minutes back.

My elementary grading scale: Needs Improvement
1-10: 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment