Monday, February 23, 2009

Walled In

Hey! Has anyone seen the new Mischa Barton movie about the apartment building modeled after a pyramid and owned by a psychotic family???? You haven't? I didnt think so. I don't recall ever hearing about this so I imagine it went straight to DVD or something. So you get the gist, this movie would be the equivalent to Hannibal Lector building and operating an apartment building and the tenants paying the price for it.
I dont know if I am a chauvinist, or old fashioned, but having Ms. Barton play the role of a Detonation Engineer who is en route to becoming partners with her father in the explosives industry, is just not that believable. Is that bad to say? Part of making a movie is being able to cast people in to the story that seem realistic and in this case, it was not.

my elementary grading scale: Needs Improvement
1-10: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment