Sunday, February 22, 2009

Inkheart

Not a good movie. You don't even need to continue reading this entry. There is nothing more to say about it if you just want to know if you should see it or not.... seriously stop reading. really.
I don't like Brendan Fraser. Plain and simple. I can deal with him in The Mummy trilogy but only for the sake of EVERYTHING else in those movies. I dont know what it is about him, but the guy just irritates me. Brendan Frasers character supposedly is able to bring stories to life by the sound of his voice. Well, I dont like his voice. Needless to say, a movie starring him and showing him throughout the movie, is not gonna be my choice at the ticket box office. However, I watched, just so I can talk about it.
Its like a Harry Potter for boring people. Overused story lines and characters, talking animals, and magic. Leave it to J.K. Rowling...

my elementary grading scale: Experiencing Difficulty
1-10: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment