Sunday, February 22, 2009

Push

Star Wars on Earth! I think this may have been a better name.... I honestly paused this movie like 20 times when watching.... aka: I was bored. This movie portrays what would happen if Jedis walked the earth and fought eachother. I like Star Wars. But only "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away". Jedis in present day fighting in the streets didnt have the same effect on me as George Lucas' version.
And another thing. Dakota Fanning. She is grown up now and has lost some of her childlike charm that she had in I am Sam, War of the Worlds, and her others..... She was a child actor so she has grown up in the biz, so her acting is very real and she does a good job...but Dakota is not who I am wanting to see in this role.....
Overall, its sci-fi, mystery, suspense(ish), and some action wrapped up into an okay movie. The effects are cool though..... Darth Vader woulda kicked all their butts.

my elementary grading scale. Needs Improvement
1-10: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment