Monday, February 23, 2009

The International

Okay I apologize to those involved with the making of this movie, but I promise you, I would have found more entertainment watching the Senate filibuster on CNN. Usually, a Clive Owen and Naomi Watts movie should induce some sort of excitement but I assure you that it was full of disdain. I really think that Owen and Watts simply made this movie together for the chance to hang out on set after the the cameras were done rolling.
A failed attempt at Lord of War and a Bourne Identity(ish) storyline. If you want to sit down and watch a movie that you will be SURE to not get any enjoyment out of....go see it. If that doesnt sound like a good plan to you...go watch Lord of War again.

my elementary grading scale: Needs Improvement
1-10: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment