Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Uninvited

Horror movies with girls are scarier than with boys. Whenever I see that the killer is a woman, I am slightly more scared. The Uninvited went right along those lines... After a "crazy" chick gets back from the asylum, daddy's new girlfriend begins her reign of terror.
Lots of creepy spontaneous shots of scary images, obscure bendable people, and blood.... I'm glad it was just a movie.... I was scared. The first time I started to watch I had to stop... It was too dark in the house and I had to turn some lights on after 30 minutes into the movie. I guess I am a wuss...but i guess that makes for a good scary movie. Elizabeth Banks does a surprisingly good job as a non-comedy actress.... props to her.

my elementary grading scale: progressing satisfactorily
1-10: 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment