Sunday, February 22, 2009

And So It Begins.....

Hello Very Few,
This is it. Due to peer pressure from a friend, I have finally been convinced to start blogging about all the movies I have been fortunate/unfortunate/forced to see. I will start with the most recent movies and work my way back. I'm still trying to figure out how I am going to format this, but I think its going to be a blog/movie type deal....... Let me just tell you what I have seen, that is popular, in the last couple weeks.... Friday the 13th, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Push, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Gran Torino, The Uninvited, Inkheart, My Bloody Valentine, Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist, Twilight, and The Wrestler......plus many obscure, old, OLD, and various movies along with. I told you I had a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment