Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday the 13th

Jason is Back!!! Again...... but this time its a remake so I guess its okay. I relate this to the Halloween remake because it gives a look back to a time where the killer was still trying to find himself. His inner Chi if you will.... Why does Jason wear a hockey mask? Well, now you will know..... Why does he have so much anger? well, guess what???? It's all here folks.
This, I believe, would make the 12th Jason movie and it definitely has its place. I knew what I was getting in to when I sat down, and the capabilities and advancements of modern movie making did not let me down. Its the basic horror movie plot, but is that not the reason we go see them???

My grade on the elementary grading scale: Exceeding Expectations
1-10: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment