Sunday, February 22, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Kevin James fans, enjoy the movie! I myself am a fan. But if I wasn't, I can see how people would equate this to every other "stupid" humor movies. Kevin James does a great job of being the Kevin James we all, most of us, love and for that reason, I enjoyed it. I feel that most people with a GED or above could have written the script for this movie however. I might have watched Mr. James doing a stand-up routine and enjoyed it a little more but I dont think stand up routines sell too many tickets at the movie theaters.
I am definitely NOT knocking stupid humor movies because I am a bold defendant of Dumb and Dumber, Zoolander, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist and all the like.... but I DO think this movie could be a little better. Like I said, Kevin James fans....Enjoy the movie.

My grade on the elementary grading scale: Progressing Satisfactorily
1-10: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment