Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

The cat has been let out of the bag. The age old secrets that men have been using for years to manipulate women to meet our needs have finally been outed. I can honestly say that I am not TOO familiar with most of the situations in this movie, but I can say that I have definitely used some of the techniques that got these women so frustrated with the male species. I don't know if I am breaking "Man Law" or going against the ancient code of male secrets, but I was kinda relieved that some of these situations were brought into the light by this movie. I was getting sick and tired of hearing story after story with my friends and relatives, the female ones, of guys treating girls like crap and getting away with it. I hope that enough women see this movie and take some key pointers from the likes of Jennifer Anniston, Jennifer Connelly, Drew Barrymore, and surprisingly Justin Long.
Not a movie for kids due to the adult situations but I recommend this movie to all of those girls out there who have NO CLUE as to whats goin on.... I guarantee that all men who go and see this with there significant other, will have a long, detailed, informative discussion about the rules and regulations of the male mindset and dating practices..... Buyer Beware!!!!

my elementary grading scale: Exceeding Expectations
1-10: 8

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice film of 2 hours. Me and my girl friends watched this movie together and fall in love with it. If you've ever been in or tried to be in a relationship, you'll probably enjoy this movie.

    ReplyDelete