Saturday, January 23, 2010

Planet Hulk

Going straight to DVD is a bad thing 99% of the time. That other 1% is usually designated for comic book movies such as this. Marvel Comics comes out with a steady flow of movies every year that are only about 75 minutes long and are, in my opinion, very entertaining. Since they are "movies" they are usually better illustrated than normal "Saturday Morning Cartoons" and are directed to a more grown up crowd due to its violence (blood) and humor. I have found all the Marvel Cartoon Movies I have seen (Thor, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Watchmen, Hulk) to be good enough to hold my attention for awhile.
Hulk Planet starts off as Hulk has been banished from Earth by Iron Man due to his violent rampages that usually left earth in Shambles. Hulk, after a violent inter-stellar rage, misdirects his ship to a far off planet engulfed in Violence as its leaders are looking for a "savior". Enter Hulk. Hulk smashes his way to stardom and the rest is history. If you got an hour or so to spare...check it out. I thought I had "outgrown" cartoons over the last year or so, but this film basically re-sparked my interest.

My Elementary Grading Scale: Progressing Satisfactorily
1-10: 7.5

1 comment:

  1. I a having a great interest in movies and love to read a lot about them. I prefer to buy DVD of only those movies that I find I love to watch them again and again. Most of time I try to find movies that I can see them online to save money.

    ReplyDelete