Monday, October 26, 2009

Year One

Jack Black and Michael Cera play a duo of Cro-Magnons who are somewhat of an outcast team who are evicted from their tribe and forced to travel through lands that remind me so much of Mel Brooks' History of the World. From a warped Cane and Abel, to a idiotic Roman army, the story has its own twist but like I said, its not original.
I am a little behind on this one but I just now am getting back into movie-watching. I must say, it wasn't the worst movie to start off with. For all Jack Black fans, this is your movie. I have, however, met an equal group of people who really dislike the guy. Fortunately, I am a fan so I was able to sit through the movie and enjoy his humor. Michael Cera, plays his one and only character that he plays in every movie, the awkward/quiet/self-deprecating kid but makes a good straight-man for Black.

My Elementary Grading Scale: Progressing Satisfactorily
1-10: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment