Friday, October 23, 2009

I Am Back

After months of waiting, I have decided to return to my movie postings. Mostly because of the newly available free time that living and playing basketball in Germany affords me. I have watched 20 movies in the last 16 days and I will begin reviewing them here shortly. I just wanted to get a post up for all to see that they can now breath, relax, and enjoy the chance to hear about the movies before you go see them, or just to get another persons perspective on a movie they like or dislike. PLEASE, if you have anything to comment about or add to the review, do so frequently and as much as you like. Thanks to all who follow. See ya soon! ~Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to some new reviews. I'm wondering what is going to make you successful? the movie blogs, the music or the NBA? Only time will tell

    ReplyDelete