Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Soul to Take

my soul to take 3d trailerIn general, I like Wes Craven (The Hills Have Eyes, Nightmare on Elm Street I, II, III, IV, V, VI…….) Sad to say that the best thing about THIS film, was that it was less than 2 hours long. 1 hr 47 min, take away the intro and ending credits and its nearly 1 hr 40 min, but not a  GOOD 1hr 40 min.  I felt as though this was a movie I had JUST watched, Chain Letters, but it had its own twist. Instead of “anti-technology” this film had the returning soul of serial killer bent on killing the children born on the day of his death….  The film was made for 3-D viewing so some of the gory murders were made a little bit gorier and when you were at the theaters, blood spatter seemed a tidbit “splatterier” (New word).

    Nothing new. Classic stupid kids thinking “it won’t happen to me” and the following murder soon after. Don’t waste your money. Not much to say about this. Sorry Wes.

Elementary Grading Scale: Needs Improvement

1-10: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment