Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vampires Suck

Vampires do suck....but not as much as this film. Its unfortunate that there is a market for this kind of STUPID humor that relies on the obvious and overboard. But, as long as there are middle school aged kids around, these movies will keep being made. A spoof on the Twilight "saga", Vampires Suck can be only good for one thing....giving new young actors a job....unfortunately after starring in this film it will most likely be their last....
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Scary Movie I,II,III,IV (are there more?), but to just repeat the idea for every film gets a bit old. If you have seen the Twilight series, just imagine EVERYTHING that happens in it as a joke, and you can say, by default that you have seen Vampires Suck.
P.S. - I have to admit, I cracked up 2 times very hard....but thinking back, I can NOT remember what it was that made me laugh...good or bad thing?

Elementary Grading Scale: Needs Improvement
1-10: 5

1 comment:

  1. Its a very bad horror movie. I have so many horror movies but this is the worst I have ever seen. It is filled with bad humor that really sucks.

    ReplyDelete