Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brooklyns Finest

Hey Guys. Sorry to break it to you but I just stopped watching Brooklyn's Finest in the middle of the movie. I just turned it off. All I will say is that it is so similar to EVERY cop show on TV with a splash of the movie Crash (different stories combining into one) and a lot of legitimately great actors playing roles that have been played out over the last 4 or 5 years. Drugs, undercover cops, home-life's taking the toll because of the job, a mean head of the Precinct.... you've seen it as much as I have. I was sad to see Ethan Hawke, Don Cheadle, and Richard Gere act out these roles. I'm actually upset. So, I guess I will let you be the judge of it.....

My Elementary Grading Scale: N/A
1-10: N/A

N/A - Not Applicable because I couldn't let myself watch the rest.....

1 comment:

  1. This movie has one of the best slow build-ups ever, where music and tension is used with precision to bring a violent climax.

    ReplyDelete